1. The Socialist Republic of Vietnam has received a Grant financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Project “Support for REDD+ Readiness Preparation in Vietnam – Phase 2” (FCPF-2) and intends to apply a part of the proceeds for “the Safeguards, Strategic environmental and social assessment and Environment Social Management Framework International consultant individual consultant”.
2. General description of the position, duties: the the Safeguards, Strategic environmental and social assessment and Environment Social Management Framework International consultant provide of technical assistance to revise and update ESMF and related safeguards documents, formulate a work plan to integrate the implementation of ER-P safeguards into the national SIS and provide support for the development of a Benefit Sharing Plan. The time mobilized for this service is 50 days in total, the consulting service is foreseen to be launched in Ausust 2018 to December 2018.
3. Management Board for Forestry Projects “the FCPF-2 Project” now invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the above consulting service. Interested individual consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the service (CV/Bio-Data, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, etc.).
4. An individual consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011, revised in July 2014.
6. Interested individual consultants should develop CV/Bio-Data based on the attached form and Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by no later than 11 am, July 31st, 2018.
- Management Board for Forestry Projects - FCPF-2 Project
- Address: P043, No. 14 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho district, Hanoi
- Tel: (+84) 4 3728 6495 Fax: (+84) 4 3728 6496
- Email: email@example.com