Contract Description: International Consultant for Chief Technical Advisor (CTA)
Grant No. TF0A1122
1. The Socialist Republic of Vietnam has received a Grant financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Project “Support for REDD+ Readiness Preparation in Vietnam – Phase 2” (FCPF-2) and intends to apply a part of the proceeds for “the Chief Technical Advisor - CTA individual consultant”.
2. General description of the position, duties: the Chief Technical Advisor (CTA) provide of technical assistance to assist in introduction, management and coordination of the Project activities. The time mobilized for this service is 18 months in total, the consulting service is foreseen to be launched in November 2017 to December 2019.
3. Management Board for Forestry Projects “the FCPF-2 Project” now invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the above consulting service. Interested individual consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the service (CV/Bio-Data, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, etc.).
4. An individual consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011, revised in July 2014.
5. Interested individual consultants may obtain further information in the attached documents.
6. Interested individual consultants should develop CV/Bio-Data based on the attached form and Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by no later than 10 am, October 30 th , 2017.
- Management Board for Forestry Projects - FCPF-2 Project
- Address: P043, No. 14 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho district, Hanoi
- Tel: (+84) 4 3728 6495 Fax: (+84) 4 3728 6496
- Email: email@example.com